FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF PRESENT MOMENT
It consists of integrating, incorporating, carrying out activities that allow the development of the ability to be in the “here and now”, thus avoiding dispersion, stress, anxiety. Full consciousness practices can change our lives!
Live fully in the present, paying attention to what is happening at this moment, and deciding how to respond to each situation. Mindfulness practices make us develop self-awareness, attention, awareness, compassion, and wisdom.
“The present moment is the only time over which we have any mastery
Why are they so important today?
They help us better manage life situations, integrating a new vision and perspective. Some of its benefits:
- Improves anger management and impulsivity.
- Management of stress, anxiety, depression.
- Helps sleep better.
- Increase active listening.
- Mental clarity for decision making.
- Develop the ability to spot opportunities.
- Practice to better deal with our life situations, understanding how temporary everything is.
- Connection with our potential improves performance, memory, concentration.
- Raise levels of resilience.
Mind Power and Mindfulness Practices
The mind is a limitless instrument, if we use it correctly. If used incorrectly, however, it becomes very destructive. When you make friends with the present moment, you feel at home wherever you are. If you are not comfortable in the now, you will be uncomfortable wherever you go.
True intelligence acts silently. It is in the stillness where we find creativity and the solution to problems.
Find your space and time to work for your quality of life and well-being. Beyond the theory, concepts, studies, origin, live the experience of an intense moment in the here and now, as if it were your whole life.