Tips to boost your business
Cyberday is a tremendous opportunity to enhance the image of your business as it has become one of the most anticipated days of the year for the vast majority of people, however to achieve good results it is necessary to prepare well and thus achieve fulfill what is promised, which will become a customer experience that allows to obtain a positive mental positioning at the end of the period. In order for you to be well prepared for CyberDay, we share with you tips to boost your business.
Each stage of the sale is important and must be worked on.
to achieve a correct performance.
Benefits of participating in CyberDay
1. Recovering ground lost during the pandemic.
2. Through a good digital marketing strategy, increase the reach of the brand both organic and paid.
3. At the end of the period carry out analysis and studies to obtain more information from potential customers and continue to deepen the relationship with them.
4. Evaluate performance, effectiveness and efficiency of your sales platform and the entire sales process, with a customer experience model, according to your medium-term objectives.
5. Renew inventory.
6. Launch new products.
7. Test new products or innovation in current products.
Some recommendations for CyberDay:
It informs in detail the conditions and terms governing promotions, offers, contests or sweepstakes.
– Do not increase prices days before the start of CyberDay, as these practices instead of benefiting affect your image.
– It respects consumer rights, e.g., warranties.
– Informs clearly and timely the after-sales support, in case of questions, complaints or suggestions.
– Respect everything you offer and advertise.
– Implements expedited after-sales channels for communication in case of queries.
Cyberday will take place between May 30 and June 1, 2022.
– If you have an E-commerce, test the whole process beforehand in order to avoid problems during the CyberDay process, which could affect your sales. For example, configuration of prices and delivery times.
– Check your available stock.
– Monitor constantly and correct as soon as possible any inconsistencies that may appear in the development of the CyberDay.