The importance of generating innovation learning for SMEs
One of the lessons that we can draw from the rich history of the mining industry in Chile is to understand why the excellent opportunity to develop and export mining technology has not been taken advantage of, which is obviously much more profitable than exporting the mineral. The reason is and continues to be the lack of a Culture of Innovation as a source of expansion and growth. It continues to bet that copper, as we sell it, will continue to be in demand. Everything indicates that it will be so, copper will have a strong demand, at least for a while, due to the implementation in the present decade of new industries (eg, electric cars, robotics, batteries) and the reactivation and expansion of China, a matter that it’s already happening.
Everything indicates that it will be so, copper will have a strong demand, at least for a while, due to the implementation in the present decade of new industries (eg, electric cars, robotics, batteries) and the reactivation and expansion of China, a matter that it’s already happening. The knowledge accumulated about that extraordinary fertilizer would have allowed us to develop a substitute as a country and we could have maintained and strengthened that industry that was so important for Chile.
"Innovation must be considered in the planning of SMEs, as a source of expansion and growth"
If you have been associated with an SME for a long enough time, whether as an owner, executive or worker, it is very likely that you have eternally postponed ideas for new products or solutions to resigned problems, which have occurred to you during said experience. . We know that in the majority of Chilean and Latin American SMEs this is the case, once again, due to the lack of a Culture of Innovation, thus losing new business opportunities in the form of new products, new technologies or solutions, which can be manufacture, export or license.
At Fénix we know about this and we can help you create a Culture of Innovation
Innovation will allow you to:
– Constantly detect new business opportunities
– Develop marketable innovative solutions to industry problems
– Detect your creative staff and make the most of it
– Protect and patent your creations
– Apply for public and private funds to develop innovation
– Reduce taxes through the R & D law for companies
– Quickly evaluate new projects using Artificial Intelligence
– Export taking advantage of ProChile offices around the world
– Associate with Universities for the development of more sophisticated innovation, at subsidized prices.
– Constantly participate in open innovation challenges and contests for large industries.
– Create your department, division or innovation management or subcontract it.
– Access to personnel specialized in solving problems and developing new patentable products for their field or related to it.